Thursday, November 4, 2010

Trying some new stuff here

Today I learned how to take a video on my digital camera! I'm no tech genius but I thought I'd add a video of my boy, Pishka. He was barking at the noise outside. The city is cleaning our alley today. They are attempting to clean the weeds but somehow they always manage to make it look worse.....




I live in a small railroad town....so many of the properties have more than one home on them. The property I live on has the main house on the street which is divided into 2 apartments. I live in a duplex behind the main house. The alley gives us access to our home. One thing about the alley is that you'd think there would be much less traffic than a normal street...boy is that wrong at times! Sometimes it's so busy that I feel like I actually live on a street!

So hear is a video of Pishka and more to come on my doggers soon!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Luba! Your pups are so adorable! Your mini video of Pishka had my puppykids barking and going nuts. Maybe they thought they were communicating. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to know you have an attack dog to protect you rofl. Sort of reminds me of my chihuahua door bell lol.

    ReplyDelete